Updated on January 24th, 2022
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, ETM Bikes collects the following information:
- • Personal information (“user information”), such as
- Full name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number, and
- ZIP Code
- address when you register for a ETM Bikes account
- location while riding
- • We may automatically collect some technical information about your device, system and application software, peripherals when you access ETM Bikes. For example, when you utilize our applications from mobile, we may collect your internet protocol (“IP”) address, the manufacturer and model of mobile device you use, mobile operating system, your geographic location, your preferred language and country site, type of mobile internet browsers, data from SMS/text messages upon receiving device permission . We may also collect information about your activity on ETM Bikes, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Website/Application. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- • Communications between you and ETM Bikes.
2. STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- • We will keep the protected and usage information securely stored within our databases and we use standard, industry-wise, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- • The user is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the user’s password and user identification. The user shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the user through his user identification. ETM Bikes assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information, whether online or off-line.
3. USE OF YOUR CONTENT
- • In order to provide a personalised services and browsing experience, ETM Bikes may collect information from the user, and the user agrees that ETM Bikes may use such information to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse usage, improve the content of ETM Bikes, product offerings, and to customise ETM Bikes’ content, layout, and services, in order to improve ETM Bikes and refine it to meet the needs of the user.
- • To extend this personalized experience, ETM Bikes may track the IP address and location of a user’s device and save certain user data on the user’s device in the form of cookies. ETM Bikes uses this data to deliver web pages to the user upon request, to customize the site to the interests of the user, to measure traffic within the Website/Application, and let advertisers know the geographic locations of the users. Such portion of the user data provided by a user to ETM Bikes that may be personal or sensitive in nature, will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. User data of a general nature may however can be revealed to external parties.
- • We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it again and again during your visit to the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- • We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- • When you interact with our customer service representatives, we may also collect personal information, monitor and record phone calls, emails, or other communications between you, ETM Bikes, and our customer service representatives or other employees or representatives.
- • In order to facilitate communications between you, your friends, and other ETM Bikes users.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- • We may share user information and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that ETM Bikes is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- • We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- • We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymous data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- • ETM Bikes may share sensitive personal information of a user with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- Where it is deemed necessary, in good faith so as to protect the property of ETM Bikes, its employees, vendors, contractors and sub-contractors.
- With its employees, vendors, contractors, sub-contractors and other parties in order to provide the services to the user.
- In the event of a sale of all or part of the business of ETM Bikes, or a sale or transfer of assets, or merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may share your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction.
- We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or Services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to you.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS